- Proven professional track-record of mobilizing funds from various sources including, among others, national, bilateral, and or multilateral donor institutions, as well as corporation and or individual giving;
- Proven expertise in directing, developing and executing communication programs with different targets: government, corporation, NGOs, academic, donor agencies and international communities;
- Strong enthusiasm in biodiversity and environmental protection issues and also in the development and empowerment of civil society in Indonesia;
- Strong leadership skills with open and transparent style promoting efficiency, effectiveness and encouraging meaningful participation of stakeholders;
- Fluency in both written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and English.
RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Responsible to raise funds from various sources through proactive approaches, explore new initiatives and opportunities to increase the endowment funds and generate more program funds for grantmaking. The Manager is also responsible to develop institutional systems that will ensure the effective management of the Foundation’s endowment and programs on a sustainable basis.
- Minimum a Bachelor degree (S-1) in Economics, Management, Environmental Economics, Finance or Business Administration;
- Three to four years experience in finance/business development/social marketing;
- Four to five years professional experience in fund raising activity is highly desirable;
- Ability to conduct market research, investment analysis and social marketing;
- Ability to develop relationship with the Foundation’s stakeholders, specially with potential domestic and foreign donor institution/agency;
- Good proposal preparation and presentation skills in Indonesian language and English;
- Familiar with environment and/or biodiversity issues.
Competitive salary and appropriate benefits will be offered to the selected candidate. Interested applicants must submit a cover letter, latest resume (CV), and recent photograph before 14 February 2014 to:
All applications will be treated in professional confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.